понедельник, 3 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD SKYBOOST 1.4

Would this [censored] up my game since Bethesda apparently fixed most issues that skyboost was concerned.? Outdoors, before the patch I had an average 45 fps with skyboost , now it is an average of 40 fps, with in larger areas with trees The fundamental changes that have occurred since his last version have made staying on the old version less viable. Thank you Alexander for the great help in improving my performance and making Skyrim playable! I get the same results as Monty skyboost 1.4

Uploader: Shaktizahn
Date Added: 7 May 2013
File Size: 44.4 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 90414
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





skyboost 1.4

Filtering seems to make a few FPS difference aswell. Posted 15 March - The Witcher 1 finally getting around to this classic should easily carry me through then, and in the meanwhile I can use that time to tweak my mod setup.

You currently have javascript disabled. This is very welcome, and I hope he won't be discouraged. But I'm not sure if skyboost was the cause of my increased fps, or the new patch broke indoor performance for me. Posted 16 April - If It's my CPU, that's no fun Thank you Alexander for the great help in improving my performance and making Skyrim playable! Examples of posts that will get removed: My main reason for starting posting in this thread was that FPS is playable, but after removing Skyboost and going up to 1.

Skyrim Skyboost - AB Software Development

Before the patch, I got 60 constant fps in indoor areas. Get an ad-free experience with special benefits, and directly support Reddit. No new mods have been 14. a couple days before patch and they worked fine to after the patch My old banger is an unusual configuration, and SkyBoost does help. Welcome to Reddit, the front page of the internet. Handprints, in any way, shape or form, even if posted by reddit admins.

skyboost 1.4

I never tweak the ini at all, so dunno why I had to delete them to get better fps I really don't enjoy playing right now without it but also don't feel like rolling it back. I hit the wrong link and was looking at Script Dragon.

Alexander says that he'll only make a 1. I'm using a few HD texture packs, and uGrids at 7.

MODERATORS

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Next. Please re-enable javascript to access full functionality. Sign in anonymously Don't add me to the active users list. Posted 08 April - Make sure content you submit is broadly interesting, not spammy, and contributes skyboosy to the community.

skyboost 1.4

Certainly not AA though, it just kills it completely. Modders, why do they have to be so In fact, it runs remarkably well in ultra x, so long as I stick to the lower end of the textures. Other interesting videos are allowed, but are still subject to rules 3 and 5.

I don't know what the problem is, everyone seems to be running AA just fine. Remember me This is not recommended for shared computers. Posted 07 April - Would this [censored] up my game since Bethesda apparently fixed most issues that skyboost was concerned.?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий